View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 01:47 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
(12-19-2009) Medium Hill VGA 6.5.1 Bottom Taskbar & SoftKey Skins

I am gonna go ahead and open this thread. This thread was an after thought after making my new skins, as I have not seen alot of custom tray skins out there. I only have one right now, as I just started this last night for my ROM. Hope you enjoy. I will try to get to the requests as I can. The blue background files can be dropped into the main windows directory either during cooking or just by copying and pasting. The Colored flag and X button are for the classic blue, but you can rename the file to work with any theme, just name it the same as the original theme file, they all follow an order when it comes to themes and file names of this type. After you have renamed it if need be, then drop those in the main windows directory as well. If you cooked them in, enjoy! If you copy and pasted them in, then soft reset your device if need be and enjoy. If you have any questions let me know. I also did not include the green taskbar in this one. I am going to redo this thread with alot of different taskbar color options for download as a seperate file, and soft key skins will be as I have ideas for them or at the request of the readers.

Files are attached to post #2.
Here are a few of the icons, there are more in the rar package.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Last edited by dibbson; 12-19-2009 at 02:47 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.