Thread: Imagio HSPL
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 11:20 AM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: Imagio HSPL

There is nothing wrong with having a discussion like mature adults guys,so as long as the OP does not state dont crud up my thread and they are ok with the borderline off topic in there thread we let it slide as much as possible... until y'all get so far off topic it wither 1) has nothing to do with the original topic at hand or 2) the flaming starts for some reason.

Remember when a person Starts a thread they own it, they have the authority to run said thread in the direction they want, and they can even remove it. if they want to have it cleaned up for the sake of keeping it on topic, and respectful then they have every right to

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.