View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 11:06 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.1 / WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21055/21870/23504 | 11/18/

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Someone on XDA posted a 'fix' for the slow sunny animation. I'm pretty sure it's just the sunny animation from an older 'sense' version (ala 1918 or something) that seemed to be quicker on our devices. I've attached it to this post. You can either overwrite your file in /windows or the file in the kitchen (make sure to backup if you do that or just add it to an EXT that gets processed after manila 2.5 - for example zzTweaks directory). You may also want to try the TopazVideo drivers and/or HTCSDKVTCodec_QVP_1_5_34627_0. I do not notice any slow animations with them (just the sunny one). I am not sure if those 2 packages are already in OMJ's kitchen. They also fix the default gray background looking bad.

thx, but all 3 of the files you posted are already in the kitchen