View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 10:31 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.1 / WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21055/21870/23504 | 11/18/

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
the only item that is bugging me a bit, is the slow weather animation. I would just as soon remove the animation, if that is possible, without breaking something. Ideas?
Someone on XDA posted a 'fix' for the slow sunny animation. I'm pretty sure it's just the sunny animation from an older 'sense' version (ala 1918 or something) that seemed to be quicker on our devices. I've attached it to this post. You can either overwrite your file in /windows or the file in the kitchen (make sure to backup if you do that or just add it to an EXT that gets processed after manila 2.5 - for example zzTweaks directory). You may also want to try the TopazVideo drivers and/or HTCSDKVTCodec_QVP_1_5_34627_0. I do not notice any slow animations with them (just the sunny one). I am not sure if those 2 packages are already in OMJ's kitchen. They also fix the default gray background looking bad.

Last edited by mwalt2; 11-19-2009 at 01:11 AM. Reason: removed files since OMJ already has them in kitchen :D
This post has been thanked 1 times.