View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 12:53 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NUB hates diamond need direction please

Quote:
Originally Posted by danno4570 View Post
Thank you for your help and I'm sorry to be a pain but I tried to unlock my phone but it seems I need to get net compact framework into my add/remove program folder my phone doesn't recognize it as a win mob program so it won't open it,my computer seems to like it though, so far cabs are the only things I've had luck installing on this phone. Also I get the diamond unlocker program and my computer doesn't recognize the rar file format so I can't open it to get the unlocker.exe file out could I trouble you for some more help. that operating system to replace the stupid touchflo on my phone is the bomb I really really would like to get that on there if I can, it seems I can't get to first base though.
Ok i am a bit confused but Ill try and assisst. First, do you have .net framework 3.5 installed on your computer that you are trying to use to unlock your diamond? Do you have active sync/windows mobile device center installed?

You also went here and downloaded the 057 hardspl? http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35839
It isnt in .rar format, its just zipped. Uncompressing zips comes standard on all windows pc operating systems. You dont need a special program.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

Last edited by KBZL; 11-18-2009 at 12:55 PM.