View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 12:21 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member
Threadstarter

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint; Hero/Moment Pros & Cons

Quote:
Originally Posted by obelisk79 View Post
Here is a perfect example of why no competitor can best the iphone in this market. And believe me, I'm no apple fanboy. I actually really enjoy my sprint hero. However, some android phones have gfx acceleration and some some do not? There needs to be a clear minimum hardware requirement between the phone companies in order to gain more ground. Let software, appearance and the little extra bells and whistle type features (ie proximity sensor) be the different selling points on these things. Just a thought/rant!
I understand where you're coming from, but there is a minimum standard. It's when the manufacturer gives you more that makes that brand model stand above the rest. more ROM/RAM, faster CPU, larger Screen, FM Radio, and it's why Android phones "whale" over iWhat? It has a monopoly and no competition.