AJerman
N00b
Threadstarter

AJerman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PFD251 View Post
I have Alltel and the same thing happened to me. I went to the store and they are sending a replacement so I can send mine in to get looked at. They told me if they determined it was physical damage I would be stuck either filing insurance or buying a new one outright. I've only had the phone for two months and I'm very careful, never had a problem with any other phone. Do any of you think it has to do with the type of connection, i.e. 11 pin?
I'm not sure. I mean, I know I didn't violently plug it in or anything, or even use any cables aside from the provided ones. I can see where it's normal wear and tear, but at the same time, it's not my fault that it broke within half a year of having it. They need a better design if it's happening to a bunch of people. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if having the connector at the bottom has something to do with it. For all I know it hit something in my pocket.

Either way, I stupidly forgot that I know someone who works for Sprint, haha. I have an advance exchange on it's way and he requested a new one rather than refurb.