View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 03:54 PM
chronster
i like turtles

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how do you multi select w/ ctrl button?

I changed my mail button to cntrl. Just download the file found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...7&d=1258295731

install the skcerts cab, then install the rhodium keyboard controller cab. Once it's installed go to start>settings>system>Keyboard config. Then click menu>add key. A prompt will show up saying to press the key. You can use the sms/mms key or the envelope icon key. Just press it once.

in the options, set key mode to direct key mapping, and key code to 162 left control. Then click ok in the top right corner and don't forget to click "update config" on the main screen of the applet.

This turns your envelope key or sms key into cntrl. You can restore default functionality by deleting the key from the list in the app and clicking update config.

btw if you find these steps to be "too hard" or too complicated, then you don't DESERVE cntrl! lol

Last edited by chronster; 03-15-2010 at 12:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.