Old 11-17-2009, 10:34 AM
Silent Assasin
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Silent Assasin is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: To go 6.5 or stay 6.1

All program cabs are loaded on external card. The only install on phone is Manila 2d and it's components-such as clock edit. I always load software of card to save space. My issues isn't space, it's memory or lack there of.

I may have figured out a potential hog. In Manila 2d, I have push mail set up, via windows live to push as receive mail to phone. I noticed 3 mbs lost from this setting of having it always on. I do have it scheduled to only push from 8 am-10 pm thoguh, but that seems to take away some memory.

Does anyone have a recommendation for an X (Exit or stop program) in taskbar such as magic button. I don't like the way magic button's interface looks on taskbar when it is running, but it does stop programs.

I went back to Kitchen and cooked a bare bones setup with last 6.1. Seems to be steady 12.6 mb available. It seems settings such as weather and push mail drain on memory. I am at a steady 12.60 mb though which is a little better than the previous roam. Granted I am not acutally using the phone (Idle), so I am curious what that 3 will be when streaming.

Last edited by Silent Assasin; 11-17-2009 at 10:40 AM.