View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 01:56 AM
clockcycle
VIP Member
Threadstarter

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint; Phone / Dialing Lag

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmora01 View Post
With HTC you always have to turn off something to make it work.
Moment simple works!!!

Yea, um people site all the add features and benefits of the HERO. That need to be turned off to make the phone usable..

Yeah have to turn off the contact search and the vibration to dial with less lag.

Ok good, at least I am not the only one that noticed this.

Sense UI, 7 Home screens, what's with the scrolling lag? What has to be turned down or off to help with that?

Don't get me wrong, I am not knocking the Hero, it's pretty, pretty annoying that it's still using hardware specs of the Vogue..

It is super light in weight. The roller ball is easier to control the scrolling speed than the touch pad, but I'm sure it's a learning curve. Asked the guys displaying it, if it had a setting to adjust the sensitivity, he couldn't find it on the Moment.

The Hero's on screen KB was just as difficult to type on, had to calibrate it. Then if I did it for one handed operation using my right, when using my left it got the wrong letters..

Moment's KB, what are people talking about the keys are flat and you can't tell if you're on another letter? How fat are your fingers you can't feel the rise and contours? Yes the placement is a bit weird comming from other sliders, takes a bit of getting used to.

-CC

Last edited by clockcycle; 11-17-2009 at 02:10 AM.