View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 04:48 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot
Threadstarter

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 11-15|KBZL B/W V1.0|Manila 2.1 21876 6.5 CDMA Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
I wanted to try this one out because it's so pretty.

It's very fast, so that's good, but I've only just started setting things up and noticed a few issues right away.

1. Signal indicator shows that it's searching for a signal all the time, despite having signal.

2. The new notifcations icons on each tab icon is hard to see. (the number is difficult to read)

3. Probably not your issue, because I've never seen it work, but EZInput doesn't allow vibe on touch. It's the main reason I use Fingerboard (and I think FB is faster). But I would use EZI if the vibe feature worked.

Love the Start Menu and the performance so far. Like most of the theme, but a few items make the usability a little difficult.
1. I am still looking into that. Its not that it is searching for signal all the time, but rather that its not showing the signal bars. Ill try and get that fixed.

2. I noticed that my self but was just trying to stick to the Black and White theme. Ill like to see about maybe changing it to white.

3. I have never tried to use the vibrate function with that keyboard but you can download touch response and select it to vibrate only in sms, and it will vibrate for you with that keyboard. It will also let you select the length of vibrate.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.