View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 12:38 PM
nxtech3
VIP & Proud Member of CBM

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Getting rid of phone, how do I wipe clean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer1320 View Post
I am selling my Diamond and I was wondering how to wipe all personal info from it. If i wipe out the whole internal memory, do I need to leave any files in there for the phone to opperate correctly? I dont remember if there was anything in there when I got it.
Internal Memory is the 4GB storage part of the phone. Should just be a couple of folders that are created automatically when the phone runs the customization setup after the screen calibration, and your personal information. Wiping it clean like thecounty said will erase all data and the device will work just fine for whoever gets it.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"