View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 11:31 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila 2.5 Background 4 All

Hey Mwalt2, you should create a thread like you did for the tf2.1 but for 2.5 PPCG style. Really you had the best info on 2.1 to be honest so nothing has changed with 2.5. Not to add more work for you but I think it would be great to add on to this thread with other 2.5 tweaks like the quicklinks and stuff

In related news, I did install the quicklinks one that was just posted in NRG thread and somehow it worked also giving me bg4all?, but I have tried so many cabs last night I have no idea how it works now. lol. Currently I have Vovichek & Jamrecords 16 shortcut cab installed, mwalt no top curtain cab and dwizzy 12 quicklinks cab installed now and have bg4all and 12 quick links! So needless to say I lucked out.

Last edited by Riley; 11-16-2009 at 11:48 AM.