View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 11:00 AM
mindfrost82
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

mindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation levelmindfrost82 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to mindfrost82
Re: New Signature Policies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perasite View Post
You cannot upload more than one image. It assigns the tag SIGPIC and will only allow you to use the last one uploaded. It also wraps long lines (like ones that make the image link to a site) and counts them as multiple lines. My sig was very compact. I had 4 images, but they were all 350x19. I am OK with removing one, but someone should check out why it's now only letting us get one and not the three in the rules.
Hmm, I'll have to check that. I guess for now we're limited to 1 image until I figure that out.