View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 09:55 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HELP! Dropped phone and Need to Retrieve Data

Quote:
Originally Posted by bEaver_2 View Post
Okay so I dropped it about 2 ft on the screen and now the LCD screen doesn't work at all. I have sprint insurance so I'm not worried about it, HOWEVER, I do have an email in the drafts folder that I want to retrieve. Now my phone still works but the LCD is useless, so does anyone know where the phone stores the mail so I can find my message?
Thanks,
-Beaver_2
P.S. Any suggestions when confronting Sprint about my phone?
Set up and activesync relationship with a PC that has outlook and set activesync to sync email accounts. If you have it sync from device to PC, I would think it would get the saved draft. I don't know where the actual file is stored on the device, but this is one way that may work.