View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 01:14 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help! Access denied...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cripita View Post
Sorry if is a stupid question but I've been trying to overwrite some manila files and always get the "Cannot copy file. Access is denied" message.
I'd TF3D turn off when trying and I don't see the windows folder as read only or any other thing that could prevent me for writing there...

Any help will be appreciated....
Thanks in advance
You cannot overwrite ROM files with the basic WM file explorer (if that's what you are using). You need to use a program like totalcommander for ppc. How are you trying to copy the files? You should be able to overwrite them from a PC using activesync and copying the files to /windows. If they are graphic manila files, you can use cfcgui to copy them to /windows. It's a nice program because it automatically restarts tf3d after copying the manila files so you can see the changes.