View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 07:48 PM
Shohan
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Shohan is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Things to know before selling a Pre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxtzd3 View Post
if your selling it let me know. give it a shot and keep my screen name in your mind. im looking to get something to replace my diamond but dont want to cash in on my month to month yet, 9 months so far. its like driving below the e on the gas gage. how far can i go.

on another note, how did you get them to switch? maybe i could get them to trade for me. tf3 keeps crashing.
Well, I likely have to give the Pre a chance as it's my only phone, no home or work phones. I got them swtich my Touch Pro because I guess it's costing them more to keep replacing/repairing TPs than it is to just move customers to different devices. If you look in the Touch Pro forum there is a thread about Sprint swapping TPs for TP2s. Well, they've removed the TP2 from the list according to the Repair Center, but they're still replacing them. Anways, in that thread is some screen shots that were leaked. One of the memo tellings authorized service centers to do the swap and another of the list of phones available for swap. I'll keep you in mind should I decide otherwise. Any chance of you being interested in the SERO line as well?

I will say I've become very comfortable with WM. Not so much it's problems, but the variety of programs. Things like Palringo, Mobipocket, PocketTwit, FIM, TomTom I use just about everyday. Hell, Mobipocket is probably my most used app I always find downtime and pop it open. I'm sure there is comparable apps though. Must have apps for me though are definitely an ebook reader and something with spoken turn-by-turn navigation.

HTC Mogul > Touch Pro > Touch Pro 2 > Droid > iPhone 4.