View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 05:36 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Question manila myLocation works for sprint but not other carriers?

Hey all, I have a question regarding the weather location using geolocation service. It works on my ROM/kitchen with sprint without issues. I have a few users who are on alltel and VZW that just cannot get it to work... I thought it might be carrier package related but it seems it is not? (had them try dcd carrier packages and their own - did not help) Does anyone have geolocation service working on any other carrier with manila 2.1 or 2.5? I'm sure it's possible, I guess there is something missing though. Thanks for any help!