View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 06:51 PM
keithdupont
VIP Member

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Blue Theme with Background 4 all - Landscape *

Here it is, Of course you can change the background to your liking for all pages in the settings tab. I just took the manilla files that briannowicki posted and modified the homescreen a little to fix the clock and logo deal. Here are some screenshots as well and download. Many of the items were taken from here and xda developers site, just mixing alot of it together. I hope this helps the Imagio owners know what works and what doesn't. I don't have the software to make a cab. If you don't know how to copy to the root directory just copy all of the files in my windows folder to your windows folder. I am not taking credit for making these items, I simply spent alot of time trying to find things that will work on the Imagio TF3D version. I would gladly give credit to those who made the cabs, I just can't locate where most of them came from.

Just Copy all of the manilla files to windows directory, I placed all of them in a windows folder so you can copy the whole folder to device. makes it alot easier. Then of course soft reset the device.

If you like my work hit the thanks button

New Slider Icons and Blue Bottom Slider Bar

Landscape now works with my theme, just install the landscape patch and it will work as long as you have done the TF3D reg edit from this thread

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92385

There is a cab here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=66

Last edited by keithdupont; 01-08-2010 at 07:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 40 times.