View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 08:50 AM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Yes this is what Im on and I love it! I got the 30 dollar because I dont talk much, but I do have n&ws @7 with a additional 10% off. I know some of yall out there have better. But you DONT have to get a new phone to do this. Most will tell you yes, but I got my phone through ebay preferredsourcing. And then after the first 2 months switched. The catch is you have to call and get a rep that knows about SERO and that is willing to switch you. Most will tell you, you have to get a new phone, and it has to be done online. Or some wont even know about it! I called for 48hours almost back to back when calling when I was off work. Until I finally found a guy that was like Ive been working for 4 months here and he knew about it! And he was like sure we can do that, hang on just a moment and didnt even ask me for an email address.
~Mike