View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 12:04 AM
divxrippimp
Almost a VIP

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
for question 1
you would pretty much need spb backup to backup the phone 1:1, thats the only text message backup method i know...

Question 2
I have never found a screen protector that didnt piss me off, im super anal about it...
http://www.nushield.com/

question 3
i belive there is a refresh setting the the reg for the background somewhere, but it should change if you put the phone to sleep and wake it, or if you open the keyboard

Question 4
IF the data is still actually on your computer and not overwritten in some activesync way... Just go to this on your phone
Start:Programs:Activesync:Menu:Options:
In there if you see that Windows PC has any checkboxes, you can CLICK hold on the windows pc title, and delete it and try to resync...
IF you use an exchange server, you would have to first delete that, sync with the computer, then re-setup the exchange server
(do not do this during a sync or while connected to the pc, as it wont allow you to do anything)

But usually just deleting "Windows PC" and re-syncing works...
Sorry thats written so poorly, but activesync sucks, so there is alot of problems with
it you just need to understand, and are hard to explain, im defiantly a hater of active sync, if you dont have an exchange server id just do the following, and forward all your emails there, so you have push mail AND constant backups of all tasks, calenders, notes and contacts...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=2

Its free, its fast, its push, its awesome...

Last edited by divxrippimp; 11-30-2007 at 12:06 AM.