The420Dank
PPCGeeks Regular

The420Dank is keeping up the good workThe420Dank is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: lock evdo on touch pro2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus"143" View Post
In order to stay connected and not get calls go into phone >settings>cdma network>dnb mode>get settings> check on
Hey guys and mighty! I've tried changing that setting tho mighty and it's all grey'd out for me. I am curently using a stock ROM only because I have no cable TV right now and I use the sprint TV a lot. I have the premium channels package also so if I'm paying an extra 9.99 for that then I should probably use it. but here's my question....

Could what mighty states above only work for cooked ROM? Since I'm on stock, and my options phone>Settings>cdma network... are not available, I see the option but they are grey'd out, when I turn my phone to GSM only then some of the options I can change.

Any help on this is much appreciated, I've actually been playing modern warfare 2, the new call of duty through tethering my EVDO connection. Obviously I have the touch pro 2 and I believe that mighty does also since he is cooking for it.

I even found where you can change the ModeofOperation registry setting from the value 1 to 0. There is also a .cab for that but it does the same thing so you can decide which you'd rather use.

Bottom line, I would love to be able to force EVDO when I tether so if anyone can help me I will be forever in their debt.

Thanks for reading.