View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 08:27 AM
D\/8
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WiToss (WM PaperToss Game)

PaperToss is finally here!!! Haven't tried it yet but I think I'm going to... For $1.69, what the hell...

http://www.hermssoftware.com/node/39

WiToss is a Windows Mobile version of the infamous PaperToss, but wait....there's more.
In my version there is also Football and Basketball modes so that you can enjoy several different games in one.
Features:
3 Levels of Difficulty (the wind get's stronger in each level)
3 Separate Game Screens
Independent Best Score (for each variation of each game)
"Helper Mode" (directional arrow just needs a tap to make the paper fly) and "Manual Mode" where you swipe the finger to launch the paper.
Two player mode, so you can compete with your friends to see who can keep their five lives longer.
Two gaming modes:
Timed to see how many points you can score in a given time, you can toggle between 1,3 and 5 minute modes.
Five lives mode where you play until you miss 5 times.
This game will provide for hours of entertainment so you can always have something to do no matter where you are.
Reviewed By:
FuzeMobility

Price: $1.69
OS Requirements: Windows Mobile 6.0 and up

Screen Support: VGA, WVGA, QVGA, WQVGA
This post has been thanked 1 times.