View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 04:51 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Random Hard Resets on Custom ROMs (SEE IMAGE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU HAVE SEEN THIS SCREEN ON YOUR PHONE

So, a number of people have been seeing this screen on their phones with custom ROMs flashed. This thread is attempting to determine if this is a ROM specific issue, or if it is a problem with the HSPL...

So, please post if you have seen this screen and what rom you were using when it reared it's ugly head.

I will go first; I saw this screen using MightyROM numerous times. I reflashed the HSPL and then the ROM, then hard reset with clear storage, and (so far) it hasn't come back.

Thanks all,

- B

P.S. Mods, please leave this in the upgrades forum as it applies across the board here.
i think its funny he tried to tell the mods where to leave a thread, especially when you're telling them to leave it in the incorrect forum, thats hilarious.
Google is the next skynet
This post has been thanked 4 times.