View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 04:33 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Thumbs up [UPDATED] Sprint TV 100% working

Ok, listen closely, or read. whatever.... anyways

You WILL have to hard reset, if you have installed nay of my provisioning cabs before, its also recommended even on any other ROM as users report odd errors otherwise. I've made my Provisioning cab write protected so users cant screw with whats working.

To install any of this software in this pack you must first install MRX_Sprint.cab to provision your device to be authenticated by the sprint servers.

This was tested 100% on my ROM as working, any others I'm not so sure.
If you are going to bug report, I will only consider bugs that are apparent from a hard reset and fresh start. I dont want no monkey business with other chefs provisioning cabs and other junk that would probably cause issues here.

1) Hard reset and skip the Provisioning on the ROM your currently on, I recommended using mine until we get the bugs out for every one.

2) install MRX_Sprint.cab

3) install any other software u choose to in this pack.

4) remember to reboot after each install to be sure.

5) report bugs.... sprint music store has been giving me the finger all night i hope it works.

give rep, donate, tell me i suck arse.... do what ever....

Ill re-host tomorrow on the ftp

C yah

MR. X Provisioning Cab

Sprint TV WVGA

Sprint ArcSoft MMS

Sprint PRL/Firmware/Profile Updater

Sprint Music Store < Not working, i need to do more work but try

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 11-13-2009 at 11:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 72 times.