View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 02:01 PM
NinjaMom
The Admin-Ninja

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: okay i bought the pre...now what do i do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalid7412002 View Post
do you have to keep the pre in dev mode to able to apply patches later on?
For webos quick install, the phone will need to be in dev mode. But you only really need webos quick install to install preware for the first time. After that... all tweaks and themes can be done through preware ON THE PHONE.

With preware, the phone DOES NOT need to be in dev mode. There is also a tweak in preware for an icon so that dev mode is easier to get to then the code.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
This post has been thanked 1 times.