View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 12:05 AM
tiger83
Lurker

tiger83 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (htc TP2: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobturismo
I never used this prog on my mogul and I just recently put it on my tp2. I noticed a considerable shorter battery life. Even the phone just sitting there, it would drain about 7-10% an hour.

In my opinion, it seemed to drain slower if I hit the power button while the S2U2 screen was not activated (like from the today screen). But if I turned on the screen and the S2U2 screen activated and then I hit the power button again, so that I turned the screen off with the S2U2 screen activated, it seemed to drain even faster.

I searched and it seemed that a lot of people suspect that their battery is being drained by S2U2.

This is a great program, I'd love to keep using it, if this issue can be resolved I would love to start using it again.
If you like the program, keep using it. The best way to resolve your battery issue is to buy extra batteries. I has 3 and carry 2 with me every day. If I got all 3 line up, I can watch Youtube all day.