View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Jimmy_Digital
PPCGeeks Regular

Jimmy_Digital is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Jimmy_Digital Send a message via Yahoo to Jimmy_Digital Send a message via Skype™ to Jimmy_Digital
Re: Background wallpaper on start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
now go to the Upgrades section and read the Stickys on Hard Spl and how to unlock your phone.. Its very simple, dont let the instructions intimidate you because you will laugh at yourself when your done....

There it will unlock your phone so you can load custom roms on there, These are very fun as they give you the latest and greatest stuff out there for our phones and cool features from our very own at ppcgeeks.....

If ya dont wanna flash just go to the ugrades section and read on how to customize in other ways, luckily cab. files that you already know how to install will get ya far, but as far as customizing the start, a 6.5 rom would be the route to go, plus, 6.1 is old news........

Any help holla man....
Man I've spent all day trying to get my Sprint TP2 Unlock using the unlocker and its keeps saying, I unlocked a phone already. I guess ima have to wait till I get $5.10 to donate and buy and unlocker