Thread: Stormchasing
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 05:51 PM
racemepls
Halfway to VIP Status

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stormchasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathiass View Post
I feel ya man. I've loved weather every since I was a little kid. I just love how dynamic and powerful Mother Nature can be. As for the internet speeds, it wasn't so bad on rev. 0 with the BB, so if Rev. A is even better than verizon's for the most part that's good!

Thanks! That'd be great. It's supposed to come either today or tomorrow, but when I asked for a tracking #, my sprint rep said he was having trouble finding the order, so I might not get it until the weekend or even *gasp* next week! I cannot wait any longer the suspense is killin me!

And to think I was |----| this close to getting the Hero....
Haha you should've seen when the TP2 first came out. There's a whole 1000 post thread on people who had no clue when thier TP2 would arrive. I want to give storm chasing a try this spring. I'm already ahead of the game as I seen two tornadoes already('98 and '02) in Pittsburgh of all places. It's literally like the finger of God.