Threadstarter

mathiass is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to mathiass
Re: Stormchasing

Quote:
Originally Posted by racemepls View Post
Wow! I was just about to post something in the off topic about storm chasing. I've been into meteorology for years but never pursued it. Anyway, you now have the very best phone to use as a modem. You can do it via wifi bluetooth and usb. Sprint's internet speeds more often than not is faster than Verizon's and thats not my opinoin it's proven. Good choice on phones man!
I feel ya man. I've loved weather every since I was a little kid. I just love how dynamic and powerful Mother Nature can be. As for the internet speeds, it wasn't so bad on rev. 0 with the BB, so if Rev. A is even better than verizon's for the most part that's good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by racemepls View Post
Oh and when your phone arrives search or pm me and I have some great, easy to install cabs for you.
Thanks! That'd be great. It's supposed to come either today or tomorrow, but when I asked for a tracking #, my sprint rep said he was having trouble finding the order, so I might not get it until the weekend or even *gasp* next week! I cannot wait any longer the suspense is killin me!

And to think I was |----| this close to getting the Hero....