View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Pegasus"143"
The Great Winged Horse

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SMS Vibration Duration

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj070 View Post
what is VAlert ?? explanation please before i install

thansk
valert changes your vibration length to whatever you want but I liike the default script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I tried one of these programs a few weeks ago (I think it was VAlert but I'm not sure now)

I was trying to shorten up the vibration on an incoming call as my phone continues to vibrate so loud & long that the person calling me can hear it when I answer the call.

The program worked fine to adkust the vib length, but it interferred with the VolDpad program for some reason. I tried installing it three times (& did an SPB restore in between), but each time I got an error from VolDpad on restart & it stopped working.

I NEED VolDpad to work (although I suppose I could do the same thing with the Rhodium KB remapper/driver), I use it daily so I finally gave up.

~John
I have it installed with MMs latest and no vol prob. the vol prob I had was because of tskbar.