View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 03:03 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Is there a better alternative to opera mini?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyDawg View Post
I think Skyfire is WAY better than Opera Mini on the Touch Pro 2. Opera Mini was made for a lower resolution, so when you put it on the Touch Pro 2 all of the text and links are way too small.

You need to set the font size for OM with a regedit, then it looks WAY better than Skyfire which is not compatible with either VGA or WVGA yet.

this is from memory, but I'm pretty sure you will find the OM font settings in HKLM>Software>Apps>Esmertic Java>Device Info>Java Font.

There you will find the font settings for small/medium/large. I have mine set to 28, 22 & 18 but you can experiment with that.

Save the reg settings & then open OM & click Menu>Tools>Settings.

~John