View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 02:45 PM
lipidfats
VIP Member

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sashimi vs. SPB Backup (Rom Flashing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
sashimi is extremely simple guys. spend a couple hours and learn how to use it, its not that tough. i use spb backup but not for changing roms. i do a daily backup with spb because i cant afford to lose any info i have on my phone, but for changing/upgrading roms i would use sashimi or uc. when changing roms because of differences is the registry etc. using a program like spb could potentially cause a lot of issues
when i used sashimi on 6.5.1 energy leo ROM, it worked great for installing all my CABs automatically... problem is that the cabs in the storage card folder in sashimi auto directory installed to main memory, instead of to storge card. any thoughts on why it did this? it was my first time running auto install with sashimi, but from the videos i watched.. it should've installed SC cabs to storage card by itself. thanks.