View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 12:35 PM
chino331
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331
Re: Question about TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisK91 View Post
Alright I have the TP2 and was wondering what are some good apps that I can put on my TP2. Is there any website I can goto to get cab files to install? I have sprint if that matters. Thanks!
You can use windows market place... also there is a ppcgeeks store application you can download to the phone. also there's www.handango.com - they have a lot of applications for WM as well.
This post has been thanked 2 times.