View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 04:47 AM
apristel
VIP Member

apristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the communityapristel is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to apristel Send a message via Skype™ to apristel
Re: Storage Card as "Album" default

Here ya go..

Install the picture save location cab and your pictures will save to /storage card/my documents/my pictures instead of DCIM, then you need to open your camera..goto the menu (the gear looking thing)...click advanced..goto page 2/5..then change storage to storage card.

Then goto your picture tab in touch flo..hit album..then albums..click storage card...then click my pictures. now hit menu and click "set album as favorite"...

now the touch flo tab will look to where your pictures are saved...just like you want.

and if you want or other ppl want
the other cab points your wallpaper setting in the tf3d tab to
\Storage Card\My Documents\My Wallpapers

-adam

Last edited by apristel; 11-11-2009 at 05:39 AM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.