Re: Treo Pro GSM HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonex View Post
Troubleshooting tips:

- read the instructions
- read the instructions
- read the instructions
- if you have USB issues:
1. anyone having problems with the device entering SSPL automatically or problems with USB connection after SSPL was loaded, please copy SSPL-Manual-PantherGSM.exe from the SSPL-Manual-PantherGSM_V059.zip attachment to the device and run it (device must be plugged in to USB). then once the screen is in SSPL, run CustomRUU from Panther_CustomRUU.zip attachment manually and flash NBH file from PantGSM_HardSPL059.zip.
2. if it still has connection error in SSPL screen, try unplugging and replugging the USB
3. try different USB port, PC, etc.
4. when there are sync issues, the program also suggests installing this file on the phone: http://hpcmonex.net/roms/enablerapinew.cab, just making a note here too.

steps for stock SPL restore:

--posted soon-- (edit: mmm reminder to myself, this one has full overwrite prot.)
thanks cmonex for your hard work,
it works on my treo pro & your name display on tri-color screen very well, it looks sweet!

Still i want to post a problem which i engaged with. after fix hard-spl, i am starting to burn a rom in treo pro, but unfortunately, i failed on ether usb-way or storage card way. does anyone share some success cases with me?

ps: i already follow the instructions, exactly!

Last edited by apocalypse00039; 11-11-2009 at 07:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.