View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 11:14 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [REQ] Splash HTC Sprint ( Touch Pro 2 )

Alright, I've attached everything you need. The instructions are in the file, but I've quoted it here as well.

NOTE: I don't have the actual Sprint logo, but you can use whatever image you want as the splash screen as long as its 480x800 and in .bmp format.

Here's an example of one of mine:

Instructions:
Quote:
Make sure bootscreen image is in WVGA format, 24-bit .bmp. Name the image splash.bmp and place it in the same folder as nbimg.exe.

Use CMD to run nbimg with the following parameters:

nbimg -p 18400 -w 480 -h 800 -F splash.bmp -D RHOD10000

Duplicate the .nb file, run nbhutil, specify RhodiumW, and insert the images into the Splash and Subsplash fields. Generate .nbh, rename it ruu_signed.nbh, and move it to the RUU folder.

Use the custom RUU to flash the new splash screen. NOTE: This will NOT hard-reset your phone.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Rhodium Splash.zip (1.66 MB, 86 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.