View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 08:05 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto
Threadstarter

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need Some Assistance Building A Fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness231 View Post
To find the registry settings
Use a program such as SKTools to export the entire registry
Change the to GPRS
Export the registry again
Use WinDiff to compare the two registry files
I have done something similar to what you suggested I try, using different software and was unable to find differences. Thank you for your suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny6514 View Post
It seems like that setting is not registry dependent. I've tried multiple times under different scenarios, and yet there seems to be no changes to the registry.
Darn! Wonder if it's a configuration file that changes instead of the registry. Any program to take a snapshot before and after monitoring file changes?