View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 07:55 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: exits to home when I rotate screen.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Sounds like the rotate screen program and the accelerometer are crashing. Don't understand why though. Could it be a memory issue?
Hmmmm could be maybe like a cache issue not sure..... Luckily My woman has one too so She hard reset too but didnt have a backup to restore, so we are loading heres up with everything weve done for the last few days and narrow it down.....

Since they both started doing this within like 2 days each, And Ive installed the same on both, its gotta be something weve installed that somehow is making any rotation crashing....

Gotta figure it out cause I love all them Home screen mods out there recently...

Ill report back with my finding.......