View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
exits to home when I rotate screen.....

so Ive been running the same rom for about a month now with no issues.........Recently with all the Manilla customizations I have done just about everything and also have done some to my wifes TP2......

It takes about 4 hours after boot up for this behavior to happen, At first it I noticed while closing and opening the keyboard, then I tried my rotate screen cab. Ive had installed since the beginning, sure enough itll exit any program and go to tflo....... Even when ya use Opera and use the accelerometer to rotate screen it does it.........

Now I got a back up of how my phone was before I started modding the home screen so Im thinking about hard reseting and restoring to what I had before I started customizing and see if it does it, if not imma install one mod at a time I guess to figure it out......

Does anyone know if theres a fix for this so I dont have to restore my old copy and has anyone else experienced anything like this in the last few days??????????

thanks for your responses...... This is annoying.....