View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 11:04 AM
snovvman
Regular 'Geeker

snovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on repsnovvman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Those with multiple phones - more than 1 line? Switch back and forth on same plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFMISM View Post
if you are on an everything plan it comes with the bb package so you dont have to worry about adding and not adding it
I know it's possible with an Everything plan, but is it easily doable to switch between BB and non-BB online? As I understand it, Sprint has to activate/deactivate the BB service/profile as you switch, and this is not automatic.

This begs the question--what happens to the BB account when you switch away? What if you switch back later? Will you get a new account?
I see people posting their connection speed--but why? It's one thing to show EVDO/HSDPA speeds, but I see people posting wired connections and I am puzzled (especially when the speed is not all that impressive). So, in that spirit, I will post mine: