View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 12:28 AM
Adrianh85
Serving the Metro DC Area

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85
Re: [BOUNTY] To whoever can find a fix for this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
With each and every 6.5 cooked rom I have tried, I have seen the same bug in each and every one and I am offering a reward to whomever can find a confirmed fix for this.

The problem: Phantom Messaging Window

When the problem is seen: When automatically sending/receiving e-mail.

Symptom: A blank "Messaging" window appears covering the screen and remains until the user either closes it or taps the screen. This will only happen the SECOND time the phone automatically checks for e-mail. The first time will have no messaging window, but the second time and each time thereafter the window will appear.

My settings: Automatic Send/Receive (any interval) / Audible Alert / LED flash for 30 minutes / Display Message On Screen

I have already tried every possible combination of changing check intervals, notification settings etc. This bug has plagued each and every 6.5 rom I have used on every phone I have had (Touch Pro 1 / Touch Pro 2).

I am offering $100 to whoever can find a working fix for this. If you need more details, PM me.
i agree with everyone else i have never seen this blank screen!!