View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 11:57 PM
bradhtc
PPCGeeks Regular

bradhtc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Screen Gap

I have only been in the verizon store a few times, never for replacements thou...and have had very good luck so far. In fact, I left some choice comments on the cust serv line survey (problems with a dumb phone rep) and the manager of the local store called me the next day to follow up on the complaint, I was stunned). He checked to make sure all was good (he left me his cell num).
But, on the other hand, I have had lots of other problems with the switch (from alltel), mostly due I think to former alltel employees learning verizon systems (or so they tell me). I also can't get VVM on my imagio (alltel numbers ported to verizon aparently present verizon with a problem with VVM) and can't use imagio with my kids chaperone service either (imagio aparently not yet compatible with this service...FYI)

Anywho, to the screen thing...MIne has the same issue equally all the way around the screen (or close) but seems to be a small issue from where I stand. It looks acceptable to me and isn't overly distracting. May be a part of the design, who knows. I don't see it as a big enough issue to return the phone for, and besides the phone carries a 1-year warranty-doesn't it? I also have device insurance so I guess it's not that big of a deal to me. I had a vogue (with alltel) with a peeling screen issue, called the warranty co. and they sent me a new phone no prob (not the insurance but the warranty). My 2 sens