View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 11:39 PM
briannowicki
PPCGeeks Regular

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: imagio is pissing me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaeloeze View Post
what the heck is send and receive in my email tab...it's slowing down my phone! guys a love the imagio so much but it's like everyday there's a new problem with this phone. I'm really trying to like it but it's unreliable. Through out the day my phone has been running really slow and FREEZING! i'm not even able to access my voice mail, and it does this like every day...I'm really trying to like this phone but it's not reliable at all.
Send/Recieve is a option that gathers your messages from your email, go into inbox under menu go to tool and theres a setting to make your email not active sync unless u do it manually through send/receive which might be the issue you're having is that its recieving and checking constantly, also if you've downloaded any tweaks/upgardes without fully knowing what it'll do to your phone then yes it could result in making it slow. this phone has great memory, look into a program called speedboost on google its free, also look into downloading some cabs here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90702 especially SSK TP2 Dynamic Resource Proxy.cab it will free some memory up, Btw just fyi check your drop down tasks from thw top right corner you're probably forgetting to fully close your apps/programs you run and its using a boat load of memory to keep them running in the back ground so make sure you exit those. Be patient this is the best smart phone out right now especially if youve come from the TP1(Raphael) like i have... wait till roms get released and the phones unlocked. the TP2 is even worse and the new Droid thats being hyped up is even worse.. smart phones take some getting used to but they can be amazingly tweaked and adapted to different levels making them the optimal phones. BTW running things like blue tooth and what not will drain your battery and some memory make sure when youre done downloading to go into task menu and turn off data connection while youre in idle. newer ROMS WILL speed up the TF3D interface and look into the cache tweaks from the link i gave you it will definatly increase the file viewing speed and all around speed of apps. If you need any help or have any questions please feel free to ask at any time via PM or post PM will be better because i might miss your post. Looking at other phones reviews you'll be glad you have the imagio trust me..