View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 11:30 PM
bradhtc
PPCGeeks Regular

bradhtc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I can proudly state I'm sticking with my Imagio...

I don't know about WM7 blowing everything out of the water... but as much as my imagio pisses me off with slow feedback and 2-3 SR's/day, I keep coming back to one thing-man I love this beautiful little machine! If it was attatched to me below the belt, I would never get out of bed. Prob get fired. The screen is brilliant, the shape/size is absolutely spot-on (for big sceen freaks), and the silky smooth sensitivity (when it works...*$^*$#^$&!!) feels like that of my kid's Itouch. In fact, my kid with the Itouch (who hated my vogue) said the imagio feels like hers. I'm just glad I'm not in beta with that hidious clunker-esque moto-dodo-droid. Others have said it, I'll repeat it...man that thing is FUGLY! What were those jack-asses over there at moto-morona thinking?? Two words: looks like the phone that gave johnny cochran brain cancer. Sorry Johnny...ok thats more than two words.
My imagio is here to stay (unless leo comes CDMA...NOT). I can always break mine open and try new roms (droid??) and there are SO many free (yes and paid) and cool things out there for WM.infinity...to me thats what keeps people like us away from rip-offs like apple. That's right apple (small "a"), I said it, you are the con-artist of the electronics world. Sue me. Screw hard keyboards too. I can fly with my XT-9 phone keypad. WM...PITA but fixable and fun; thats what we all like and thats why we're all here!
Enjoy