View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 06:49 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Upgrading to WM6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by foldog22 View Post
Hello All~

Hopefully I don't get into trouble for cross posting, somebody suggested I post here.

I am trying to figure out how to upgrade my TP 2 Sprint phone to WM 6.5. I am at this point not looking for any fancy ROM's, just the Basic WM 6.5 that will work with my Sprint Service. So far, I have ran the HSPL. I think that went fine. Although my phone never booted into the booloarder. After running it on my PC, the GUI said the flash went fine and the phone rebooted.

What is the next step? Where can I find WM6.5?

I appreciate any insight you may be able to provide. Thanks so much in advanced.

Josh
if you are looking for stable 6.5 rom i would highly recommend cfay's rom followed by migthy mikes rom. they are both located in the tp2 upgrade forum.
Google is the next skynet