View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 03:39 PM
mgioia2
Halfway to VIP Status

mgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sph33r View Post
I wonder if anyone else is having this problem. Since I flashed with a rom from the latest kitchen, my battery life is horrid when talking on the phone. Last night my phone went from 70% charged to beeping at me to charge the battery during a 20 call. The other day I was on a call for about 35 minutes and went from 90% to 20%.

I haven't run any tests but I did not notice this happening until the latest kitchen came out. I normally use the phone about 30 minutes a day and am used to coming home with ~60% battery life.. now I come home with 20%.

The latest rom I cooked up has very little in it, it's very basic. Wifi, Beam, Data, Bluetooth .. all are turned off. It's not until I start using the phone that the battery drains quick.

I'm using radio 1.41 and have been for months.
Absolutely no way my phone stays charged the entire day...i ALWAYS have it plugged in no matter if i'm at work or home...

Everyone that i personally know with 6700's has the same problems...i only "hear" people on the internet say they don't...