View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 04:05 PM
helix139
Regular 'Geeker

helix139 is keeping up the good workhelix139 is keeping up the good workhelix139 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN]-VZW-WM6.5.1 23071 *unsupported*

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
because the TP2 was just a demo unit from VZW... and just for people to play with and maybe learn something besides VK. I do plan to get a TP2 as soon as I can get out of contract with sprint.. but that will not be for a while. I just posted it so people had some alternative to the norm. for those that are interested, the link is up.

and I can support it without a TP2, I just cannot TEST anything
I'd be happy to test for you. I have yet to see a kitchen that gives me what I want. Perhaps you and I could help each other out. What I'm looking for is basically an Imagio WM 6.5 ROM with weatherclock manila, minus the FloTV parts, adapted to the TP2 with a few common tweaks (getting rid of resproxy, unsigned software installation enabled, push internet disabled, etc.) and supporting the hardware keyboard. All of the ROMs out there now are carrier neutral, but I don't want to have to install CABs for MMS, etc. every time I hard reset. I want something that "just works" for Verizon, keeping the stock startup animations, etc. A HUGE bonus would be getting rid of the Widcomm BT stack and replacing it with the MS stack

Having said all this, I've never created a kitchen before and don't have the time to learn how. Perhaps we can work something out. i'd be willing to compensate you.