View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 04:02 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Emergency, need orig. 6.1 Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharmPeddler View Post
hey guys, i'm totally not happy with my service on this nex-tech company, and am wanting to switch back over to my old alltel/verizon plan. i have already upgraded to the Mighty Mike 6.5 rom on this HTC Diamond. i did the original ROM dump before i upgraded JUST IN CASE, and would like to put the phone back to stock settings/rom, OR as close to as possible. i am within my 30 day period (ends wednesday) and want to make sure that if i take the phone back they wont deny my full refund because the phone has been upgraded.

so to stop being longwinded... where can i find a stock (or close to it) Nextech (or compatible) win mobile 6.1 rom?? OR how do i use my phone dump to make my own?

thanks for the help guys, its REALLY appreciated
What kind of files did you end up with when you dumped your ROM? There's probably a way to turn them into something that can be flashed back onto the phone.