View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 12:55 PM
moosen34
PPCGeeks Regular

moosen34 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Mogul to Touch Pro 2? Has anyone done it?

Alright guys I don't know if I'm getting a little greedy here but I thought I'd ask anyways. Here's the situation:

I have had my Touch Pro 2 for about 2 weeks now after my third Touch Pro refurb started acting up and Asurion replaced it with a TP2 and I absolutely love it.

Last night, my wife lost her Palm Centro. I have an old Mogul laying around that I used to use that is in working condition but the keyboard is screwed up (the reason I got the TP in the first place) but she needs a phone so we're going to swap it on to her account and add insurance. I know that Asurion isn't giving out Moguls anymore for Sprint and they've been replacing Moguls with TP's for a while now. Well, now since they're replacing TP's with TP2's because of all of their problems I was wondering if we could bypass the TP all together and get her a TP2. Like I said, I've been through my share of problems with the TP and I don't see why she should have to go through the entire process again because I have no faith in the TP.

Just wondering if anyone has done it yet?